Monday, January 18, 2010

One Legged Realtor

Well here I am, hop along, one legged Real estate agent. I blew my Meniscus yesterday and will do scope the dope on Wednesday. Can you imagine trying to hop up stairs to show a 3 story property? Can't wait. No golf for a few weeks and the Golf course opened on Thursday. Gee I wonder where my injury happened.

I am so thankful for my wife, she does not blog so you have not heard her voice here. I can not tell you how blessed I am to have her as a Partner and Fellow Broker Associate, together we should have it covered. The market is picking up and we are excited to see some upward trends in our market. Well if you have suggestions or insights on recovery for knee issues I"m all ears.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nick Zappa Broker-Associate and REALTOR®

RE/MAX Alpine View, Montrose, Colorado

In the Heart of the San Juan Mtns. in Southwest Colorado

www.Montrose-colorado-realestate.com 970-901-0434

Home of the Black Canyon National Park, The San Juan Mountains, unlimited recrecational opportunitys, Golf , Fishing Camping White Water sports

"too many things to do, not enough time"

The information contained in Nick's blog is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed, and the opinions and views expressed in these articles are solely those of the author.

_________________________________________

For information on Distressed properties contact us at Nick@ZappaTeam.com

I appreciate hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment